Saturday, May 8, 2010

Packing Extravaganza

While Wes napped, I began the daunting task of packing our bags. For the first time EVER, my bag cannot be called gigantor the bag! It is not at its weight limit. I can lift it with one arm without grunting and breaking into sweat! Of course, I have six more days before we leave so there could be several moments where I think, no, I need 35 pairs of underwear and two more pairs of shoes, dammit! I hope to restrain myself. Here's to hoping.

Despite making a list of things I still need, I need to get more things that were not on the list or on the list and I forgot. My plan was to heard to the stores to purchase said items but W is napping and it is so windy and nasty, I just don't want to leave the house. And no one can make me! After Mother's Day brunch, M will come to the house to watch Wes and I will head out to do motherly things like buy pacifiers and diapers and private lady products. And about 100 other things including a portable DVD player, DVDs, and a fistful of sedatives from my FOURTEEN AND A HALF HOUR FLIGHT. Did I mention that is only one of three flights? And we leave Pittsburgh at 7:50 a.m. on Saturday and get there 9:40 a.m. on Sunday (9:40 p.m. Taiwan time?) Seriously, Mother of the Century Award BETTER BE forthcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment